Friday, November 4, 2011

In + Spi + Red = Fall Picks from Net-A-Porter

I have this impregnable fascination with fantasy.
Sometimes I want to be a wizard, not a witch.
If I were able to, and this is a stretch, dress however I liked with the designers that I liked, at this very moment, I'd probably be wearing some of these things... just think wizard, not witch.


MIU MIU

Sequined wool sweater



DRKSHDW BY RICK OWENS

Cotton-jersey cardi-coat





ETRO

Wrap-effect leather skirt




CLEMENTS RIBEIRO

Wool and alpaca-blend felt coat



JOHN HARDY

Naga silver and gold black sapphire ring

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA

Brass and resin bracelet

SOLANGE AZAGURY-PARTRIDGE

Triangle 18-karat gold necklace

$24,500



HALLEH

18-karat gold triangle drop earrings


So my new wizard outfit would cost $35,240 on Net-A-Porter
So, this could be a blog post on outfits under $40,000... who isn't interested in saving that $5,000??? 
But hey it's fun to dream right.... 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this and all the clothes. How do we become mega rich bitches so we can afford these beautiful clothes and jewlery ourselves?

    We need to take over the world or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You don't have any shoes? Going to send you mine :)!

    ReplyDelete